How should I protect myself and stop the spread of germs?
- Sanitize your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- You may be asked to put on a face mask to protect others.
What should I do if I feel sick?
If you or anyone in your household are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please inform our team members and we will kindly reschedule your appointment:
- Coughing/Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath/Difficulty Breathing
- Chills/Sweats/Repeated Shaking with Chills
- Chest Pain or Respiratory symptoms
- Muscle Pain
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
Where can I find the latest information on COVID-19?
Visit the CDC’s website at CDC.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ for the most current information.